Re: [LARTC] Re: Two-way Shared Traffic shaping and NAT

> > Devik is developping something that can help you.  It's a virtual qdisc
>
> that holds all packets from all queues before they are queued in the real
> queue. from Devik : " It allows you to implement cross device bandwidth
> sharing.",just wat you need ;-)
>
> 	May i know status of this devlopment? Can i've any version of this, i mean
> alpha/beta/devlopment/release?
You can find more information on http://luxik.cdi.cz/~devik/qos/.  There is
only one relase, but it's so simple, that are no bugs (according to Devik).

> 	I also want basic as well as advance information about ingress and egress.
> I'm a frequent user of TC/CBQ/IPTABLES/IP but never knew about
> ingress/egress. Some links to the document where i can start all about.
It's simple.  On the egress you can do everything you want.  But on the
ingress side, you are limit to the ingress qdisc.  And that's a qdisc that
can do allmost nothing.  But you can use the policy of filters to limit the
bandwidth.  I never tried it myself, but other people did.

Stef

--

stef.coene@xxxxxxxxx
 More QOS info : http://docum.org/