RE: Re: [LARTC] Re: Two-way Shared Traffic shaping and NAT

Hi Devik and All,

>> You can find more information on http://luxik.cdi.cz/~devik/qos/.  There
is only one relase, but it's so simple, that are no bugs (according to
Devik).
    	I want an architecturial/functional details of your "IMQ" development.
The document on the link is insufficient to explain anything. If you can
please get time to outline about every information about IMQ then I'm sure
it will be going to useful to many peoples. It would be nice to go ahead
with a case study also like HTB.
	Hey one more request for documentation. Its regarding HTB. Why its devloped
and how its superb or advantagious against CBQ?

	Thanks.
-- Sumit