[LARTC] Limit traffic per session

Dear All:

	I have readed the FAQ, and I would like to limit per session
bandwidth, I means:

	Let us suppose that I have an FTP and I want to give for each
session established a rate of 5 kbps.

	Then from any IP I connect to my FTP and I get 5 kbps, I establish a
new session and I get 5 kbps, and again, but any session has a maximum of 5
kbps.

	It's possible to do this with tc and ip commands? how?

	I have readed docs about tc and ip, and I found that I can put QoS
with classifiers, but nothing similar to this based on a per session
settings.

Greetings

Juan Antonio Navarro