From: bert hubert [mailto:ahu@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 2001年12月11日 19:10
To: yangrunhua
Cc: lartc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [LARTC] HTB problem

On Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 05:34:22PM +0800, yangrunhua wrote:
>  tc qdisc add dev eth0 root handle 1: htb default 2
>  tc class add dev eth0 parent 1: classid 1:1 htb rate 5kbps ceil 5kbps

>  burst 2k tc class add dev eth0 parent 1: classid 1:2 htb rate 10mbps
>  ceil 10mbps burst  2k
>  tc filter add dev eth0 protocol ip fw

I still have a very hard time figuring out your configuration. Please
list
the following:

	* your iptables commands
	* your tc qdisc add commands
	* your tc class add commands
	* what kind of traffic you are generating

Thanks.
--
http://www.PowerDNS.com          Versatile DNS Software & Services
Trilab                                 The Technology People