SV: [LARTC] I know there must be a way ...

Got to ask..   (this is kind of cool btw) ..

What machine will he need to shape traffic at those speeds ?

Our ISP is probably interested.. We need to shape traffic at 155Mbit/s
speeds to do it though.. And, I mentioned that they probably should consider
to use a linuxbox to prioritize cusomer like us in favour of those private
customers on their fibre network... Or atleast do fair quing..

/ P