Re: [LARTC] CBQ only works 'bounded'

At 07.12.01, you wrote:
Ok, I tried this with HTB

the next time i recompile my kernel i'll include it and see if it is more effective in my scenario.

You could probably also get away with assigning 220kbit/s to your
interactive class and 1kbit/s to the bulk class, but allowing it to borrow
up to 220kbit/s, which would save you from trimming off 10%.

i allready tried that (not with HTB of course), but this resulted in the bulk class borrowing so much from the interactive class that it rendered the interactive class non interactive :)

regards,

Patrick