[LARTC] Everything documented now: please test

Hi all 890 members!

I've finished my documentation spurt, to summarize, the new content over the
last two weeks:

	CBQ fully documented
		Including split/defmap!
	HTB mentioned & described
	All other common queues FULLY documented
	All queues mentioned in some detail

	In depth explanation how queueing works in the kernel
	How classful queues work

	Basic tc filter commands
	Hashed tc filters for amazing speed with thousands of filters
	Policing filters

	List of everybody who helped on the homepage.

The policing filters are new since today.

The HOWTO is in great need of spellchecking and a 'red pen' session. If
anybody has time, please please please, pitch in and see what can be
improved.

Thanks!

--
http://www.PowerDNS.com          Versatile DNS Software & Services
Trilab                                 The Technology People