Re: [LARTC] Trouble using "nexthop"

On Thu, Dec 06, 2001 at 01:30:41PM +0100, bert hubert wrote:

> Do you have CONFIG_IP_ROUTE_MULTIPATH=y in your .config?

Yup,

CONFIG_IP_ROUTE_MULTIPATH=y

So I guess it has to be something really obscure, like multipath not working
with a particular netmask (one here is a /27, one a /28)?? That is, it looks
like there's really a bug in the code, not my configuration?

One of the few things I haven't tried is setting CONFIG_IP_ROUTER, since the
system in question isn't only a router and what that claims to do is not add
anything but instead turn off kernel code that usefully optimizes host
functions. But I suppose many of those using the routing functions have this
set, so maybe I'll try it next.

Whit