Re: [LARTC] Everybody happy with the list + some new material

Hi Bert,

On Sun, 2001-11-11 at 15:36, bert hubert wrote:
> In other news, I added a section on HTB,
> http://ds9a.nl/2.4Routing/HOWTO//cvs/2.4routing/output/2.4routing-10.html#ss10.2
> which you should read if you thing CBQ is complicated. And I added a link to
> docum.org, which you should visit.

According to the HTB patch, HTB stands for Hierarchical Token Bucket.

I guess the impression I get from what you wrote is that HTB is good in
simple cases, and CBQ is good in complex cases?  It might be worth
explaining a situation in which HTB is inadequate but CBQ would do the
job.  I'm not totally clear on that. :)

Cheers,
Jason.