[LARTC] Everybody happy with the list + some new material

Hi all 803 list members!

This is your list maintainer & HOWTO author speaking. I've recently noted a
lot of people leaving the list (although a lot of people have also been
joining) - is anything wrong? I don't actually follow the list at all times,
please let me know of any problems.

Since posting has been restricted to members only, a lot of spam has been
blocked which is good. However, a lot of bonafide mail has also been blocked
because people aren't posting from the address they subscribed from. And I
know for a fact that I lost one modification request for somebody that
moved. If this is you, please resend.

In other news, I added a section on HTB,
http://ds9a.nl/2.4Routing/HOWTO//cvs/2.4routing/output/2.4routing-10.html#ss10.2
which you should read if you thing CBQ is complicated. And I added a link to
docum.org, which you should visit.

You should also visit http://www.linux-kongress.de - As you can see from the
program http://www.linux-kongress.de/program.html a lot of cool people will
be there. And I'll be there too, and even give a lecture.

Hope to meet you there!

Regards,

bert

--
http://www.PowerDNS.com          Versatile DNS Software & Services
Trilab                                 The Technology People