From: Wingtung.Leung [mailto:s965817@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2001 3:05 PM
To: Linux Advanced Router & Traffic Control
Subject: Re: [LARTC] tc errors

On Thu, 28 Jun 2001, Nayak, Ramakrishna wrote:

> tc qdisc add dev eth1 root handle 1: prio bands 3 priomap 0 1 2
>
> I get the error message:
>
> RTNETLINK answers: No such file or directory.
>
> What causes this error? Am I missing anything in the kernel?

Probably. Please check wether you have enabled all QoS parameters in the
current kernel.

(This question comes up far to often, and I don't see it immediatly in the
HOWTO. Anyone to point me to it or fix it?)

--
GnuPG public key: http://www.keyserver.net
fingerprint = A3C4 DE50 712D 4FA8 C564  4D96 5E06 C9CC ECFA 19C5