Re: Re: [LARTC] How to use tc to limit bandwidth of a special IP in LAN

I have seen this document, but I don't understand means of options.
Usage: tc qdisc [ add | del | replace | change | get ] dev STRING
       [ handle QHANDLE ] [ root | ingress | parent CLASSID ]
       [ estimator INTERVAL TIME_CONSTANT ]
       [ [ QDISC_KIND ] [ help | OPTIONS ] ]

What are root,ingress and parent?
What is CLASSID?