[LARTC] how tc deal with non-classified packets

Hi all,

Does any one know how tc deal with non-classified packets?
For example, I set up 10 classes with "bounded" and "isolated" rules to
occupy the whole BW on my LAN and these classes are filtered by their ip dst
add with u32.  And then one long train of pkts which not belong to these 10
classes enter tc router.  Then, what will happen?  tc will just drop it or
consume others BW to send it.

In my measurement, tc will occupy BW of the classified classes and send this
"intruder".  The experiment data does not seem to be reasonable!

Any related information or experiment data is highly appreciated.

Best Regards
Daniel Lee
e-mail:daniel_lee@xxxxxxxx