[LARTC] Three ethernet cards?

Hi,

I have a slight problem, is it possible to shape
bandwidth over more than one interface.

I have a linux box with eth0 going to a cisco router,
I want to shape bandwith to eth1 and eth2
eth1 goes to the lan, and eth2 to a DMZ.

How can I accomplish this, so that I can shape
the same bandwith to the DMZ and the lan?
(their bandwith should be shared) ?

                            /eth1 (to local LAN)
                           /
                          /
                         /
          |-------------|
eth0      |             |
to        |             |
                        \
                         \
                          \
                           \ eth2 (to DMZ)

btw. Thanks for all the help on my previous posts

- Jaco van der Schyff
  jvds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx