[LARTC] Combining bandwith of two or more ADSLs ?

Hi.

Last time I have posted the situation in detail, but no response
yet is got. Let's think of this problem. Is it possible to combine
two ASDLs which goes to the same ISP via diferrent gateways?
I've search throughout google and got only one chart in 1999, like
this one:

ISP1                  ISP2
  |                    |
Gateway1            Gateway2
  `-------+     +------'
        eth0   eth1

And the response is okay, since packets with different to-IP can be
sent either through ISP1/2. But how to implement it? Under this
structure (but only one ISP behind the gateways) I've tried both teql
and 'ip route add default equalize nexthop via ... dev ... nexthop via
... dev ...' commands, but in vain.

Any comments, please?

Best regards,
Lin Zhemin.

--
原鄉人的血液沒有回到原鄉,是不會停止沸騰的。(鍾理和)
Fingerprint20 = CE32 D237 02C0 FE31 FEA9  B858 DE8F AE2D D810 F2D9