Re: [LARTC] DS3 adapters for Linux 2.4

Ingram,

There are multiple threads about hardware issues there, and you might find an answer to your question there.

BTW, there are several problems with the gcc compiler shipped with RedHat 7.0, so if that's what you are using, it might be the compiler...

Regards,
Guy

Ingram Leedy wrote:

This might be a little bit off topic, but I thought the group here would
have the most expertise in this topic.

I am in need of a DS3 wan adapter and would like to use it under Linux 2.4.
I've looked at lanmedia http://www.lanmedia.com and imagestream-is
http://www.imagestream-is.com DS3 cards, but they dont support 2.4 yet.  It
looks like Linux 2.4 has the drivers for lanmedia's cards, but I can't get
their configuration tools to compile under it.

Has anyone here has any experience with DS3 cards with Linux 2.4?

Thanks -
-- Ingram