Re: [LARTC] multiple MAC addresses from one network card

hello;

'mac' addresses are assigned to the manufactuerer of
each wired/wireless ethernet card. each ethernet device
must have their own unique 'mac' address. therefore,
it would be extremely unwise to have a card with
made-up 'mac' addresses. about the only way to guarantee
uniqueness would be to collect several dead ethernet
cards or pcmcia cards soley for the purpose of knowing
what their 'mac' address is and using those. it would
still be extremely difficult to convince any ethernet
card or pcmcia card to have more than one 'mac' address.