[LARTC] good bandwith example?

didn't get any response to my message with subject 'bandwith limit does not
work', that means either it just should work or the message was too long.

So I change my question;

does somebody have a working tc commandlist with bandwith limit for
internet>lan use?

- Am I correct to assume that after giving the tc commands the commands are
active, right? or do I have to configure/activate something else before
bandwith limit is working?

thank you in advance for your reply,

Joost Schildwacht.