Re: [LARTC] Sharing bandwidth between two interfaces

Christian Worm Mortensen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > one input interface and one output interface. But my interest now is to
> > share the internet connection between two subnets, each one attached to
> > a different interface. The problem is that the 64K class must be
> > attached to one of the interfaces,
>
> Is it correct understood that you want to limit some traffic which can go out on two different interfaces, to 64K in total?
>
> Christian

Yes, that's it. Sorry, my english isn't any good...

--
                José Carlos Ramírez Pérez
                Área de Internet y Telecomunicaciones

                mailto:JoseCarlos.Ramirez@xxxxxxxxxxx
                ISOTROL S.A.
                Avda. de la innovación nº 1, 3ª plta, 41020 Sevilla
                Tel.:+34 955 036 800 - Fax:+34 955 036 849  (Spain)
                web: http://www.isotrol.com/