Re: [LARTC] Sharing bandwidth between two interfaces

Dne 2 Apr 2001, v 20:21, Christian Worm Mortensen napsal(a):

> > one input interface and one output interface. But my interest now is to
> > share the internet connection between two subnets, each one attached to
> > a different interface. The problem is that the 64K class must be
> > attached to one of the interfaces,
>
> Is it correct understood that you want to limit some traffic which can go out on two different interfaces, to 64K in total?

Well, although I didn't post the original message, I hope that I would like to
do the same. To limit sum of outgoing traffic to some maximum and to
borrow bandwidth between interfaces.

Can anbnody confirm that it is or it is not possibile?

Zdravim/Regards

     Vladimir Smelhaus