[LARTC] cbq question

Hi all,

I've got following network running:

linux router with 2 NICs and one ISDN card
- the ISDN card is connected to the internet (dialup dynamic ip)
- first NIC subnet 192.168.0.x
- second NIC subnet 192.168.1.x

All computers on both subnets get access to the internet through the linux
router with NAT
I would like to split the bandwidth for the 2 subnets (4 KB/s for each subnet)
Question: is it possible with tc, because of the limitation for outgoing
traffic only ?
If possible, can someone please help me ?
Example config ? Tool for creating scripts ? Other ?
THX for any help!

---
Best regards,

Forstner Michael