Re: [LARTC] iptables-table empty, can't get tc to work...

Am Montag, 29. Januar 2001 18:56 schrieben Sie:
> I have an ISDN connection here at my apartment and wanted to make sure
> to have enuf bandwidth to play a game while one of my roommates is
> surfing.
> I compiled the 2.4 kernel for advanced routing and tos and iptables as
> modules.
>
> I have iptables v1.2 and when adding a rule and then doing iptables -L
> the list is empty tho the rules are applied.
>
> When I type:
> tc qdisc add dev ippp0 root handle 1: cbq bandwidth 64kbit avpkt 1000
> I get the error:
> RTNETLINK answers: Invalid argument

You have to turn on the option
       Prompt for development and/or incoplete code/drives
after that, you can select various options in the
       networking -> QoS and/or fair queueing
options menue.

Greetings
Steffen