[LARTC] load balance/redundancy

I have looked through the archives, and I can't find the answer(not that
it isn't there)

I have two connections to the net.  I want load balancing and redundancy.

cable      adsl
(24.141.)  (64.229)
|          |
|          |
|  linux   |
|redhat 7.0|

I have no idea were to even start.  I would like equal access to both
connections.  Please help.  I would assume that alot of people do this
already, or want to.  A sample config would be very nice.

Thanks in advance for your help!

--Paul