[LARTC] IP routing help

Hi,

  I need help from you. I will be very grateful to you, if you help me.

   If any sample implementations are available pls mail URL.

I want to Implement FEC bindings for MPLS in Linux 2.4.0. test2 version.
The responsibility of FEC binding is map from IP domain to MPLS domain by
looking appropriate fields. The fields are Dest addr , dest port , source
addr , source port , and TOS bits.... .

  If no match occurs in this , then it have to look IP routing. So pls
guide me where to implement this in Linux ( I mean which file and before
which function call ).

                       Thanks in advance,

                                         Regards
                                        Ramanjaneyulu Y.T.