[LARTC] routing perf.

Hi all,

For my first message on this list, I have a forwarding problem:
 * my machine is an old P90 with an ~old Linux OS (based on 2.2.13)
 * I have two NIC (3c59x)
 * flooding eth0 with Netperf (UDP traffic) cause my machine to use
almost 50% of my CPU (System) and loosing all my forwarding capabilities
(bandwithd measured by Netperf: 10Kbit/s)
 * I am also using an ipchains rule for masquerading

Can anybody give me a clue ?
I'm also using TC on eth1, but Netperf shows maximum bandwidth is used with
TCP, il seems that all the physical capabilities of my eth1 interface is
used even if I limit it's bandwidth with cbq/tbf) ...

Roms
--
<folop> y'a un fichier de 61 mo dans /proc c'est normal ?
<mooby> ah non pas du tout