Re: [LARTC] balancing behind NAT?

On Fri, 1 Dec 2000, Sander wrote:

> At 03:58 1-12-00 +0000, you wrote:
>

> >The thing I don't understand is that packets coming from the internet to
> >(for example) 192.168.0.4 will not be marked so how can they be
> >routed to the right class ?

You need to create seperate queues for each direction. Outgoing traffic to
the internet gets in a queue in your eth1 (internet) and incoming traffic
to your LAN is put in queues at eth0 (LAN).

You just need to mark the packets depending on the incoming interface and
destination. (check out ipchains or iptables)