Re: [LARTC] tc usage with filter priority

Hi peter,
I can send you some pointers. these are really good documentations and you will
surely solve your problems with it. That's why i am not repeating the answers to
your queries here.
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/docs/HOWTO/other-formats/html_single/Adv-Routing-HOWTO.html

http://cupid.suninternet.com/~kleptog/Packet-Shaping-HOWTO.html
http://www.davin.ottawa.on.ca/ols
http://defiant.coinet.com/iproute2

I hope that solves some of your problems.
Suhail
Suhail Mohiuddin
COMET Networking Research
Columbia University,