[LARTC] API using cbq / tc ?

Haha life is a trade off between want you actually
want and what you actually get. I like the java
approach too but it will take me donky years
to complete the same functionalities, and you might
say it is due to my incompetencies. LOL

There are other considerations which I have consider
too. Small footprint is a No 1 item here. The
floppy-based firewall/nat router can't house a
http server anyway, so a small footprint daemon
is needed. Eventually you are talking about something
like a MRTG approach where the daemon collecs raw
data and handle over to MRTG on  another computer
for html data processing/presentation.

If anyone like this approach, he could enhance the
fwstat.pl (based aleady in the package )to provide
qdisc/class traffic to MRTG. Feel free and do it !

Rgds.