[LARTC] API using cbq / tc ?

On Saturday 08 February 2003 14:04, Ming-Ching Tiew wrote:
> Good to know that there are other options available !
> :-)
To be honest, I prefer the java approach.  I have no windows installed, so I
can't run your VB prog.  But java is available on allmost all platform.  So
you don't have to install extra software to see the graphs.
And you can get the data from a http sever so you don't an extra daemon on
your router/shaper.

> Anyway, I have upload my files to the following web
> site, locations as follows :-
>
> http://geocities.com/mctiew/ffw/ffwgrapher0.88.zip
> http://geocities.com/mctiew/ffw/fwstat-0.88.tar.gz
>
> The first is the VB program and the later is
> the server program.
>
> The server program should be fairly plug-and-play.
> The client program too. However, because I am not
> using an installer( the installer package is 12MB,
> so I refused to used it ! ), you may find missing
> files which causes it unable to run.

Stef

--

stef.coene@docum.org