[LARTC] API using cbq / tc ?

I am just written ( I won't say completed !) a
program which performs traffic read operation.
It is a VB client program talking to a C TCP
socket server. Everything is based on scripting,
so it could be flaky right now, so you might
have to be patient :-) The server has been tested
running on my Linux 2.4.20 machine.

The VB GUI program charts the traffic data on per
interface and per-class/qdisc basis. It also
displays the class/qdisc relationship in a
hierarchical (GUI) tree diagram. The intention is
for you to determine how effective is your
class/qdisc.

The server is pure C ( without any other fancy
libraries ) to reduce the footprint because my
intention is to let it run on a floppy-based
NAT firewall/router, which I have tested against
floppyfw ( http://www.zelow.no/floppyfw/ ).

I will be enhancing it in the future to allow
service-by-service traffic charting, based on
iptables' traffic counter.

Any interest parties could mail to me and we shall
see how thing goes.

Regards.