[LARTC] API using cbq / tc ?

On Friday 07 February 2003 05:25, Srikanth wrote:
> Our GUI developers are using X based (Qt) only, not web based.
I prefer web based.  Most of the time, the qos is installed on a router with
no display and a limit connection (for instance behind a firewall).  So if
you have a https server, you can configure it without problems.  For a qt
based application, you need a monitor or you have to login and use a remove
display.  This is more complicated (and less secure) then a web based gui.
But if you have good GUI developers, they can create a set of library's so you
can use different front ends to access these library's.  So people can choose
how to configure the box.

Just wondering,  will the software be released under the GPL ?

Stef

--

stef.coene@docum.org
 "Using Linux as bandwidth manager"