[LARTC] most out of qos

i dont really see your reasoning here. of course my isp has no "control" of the data that other people is sending me, but if the
sending party could do egress filtering on their nearest router on the path to reach me, my isp should be able to do the same?
the difference between my isp doing egress filtering and if i were to do egress filtering is that if the isp would do it, the data is
yet to enter the bottlneck in the path and could be buffred their. was this what you meant?

thanks,
tomas