[LARTC] IMQ and outgoing traffic.

Hello,

	please keep in mind that there is a BUG in IMQ code so you can't
add ingress and egress packets into the same IMQ device from the same
physical device.
e.g.
iptables -t mangle -A POSTROUTING -o eth0 -j IMQ
iptables -t mangle -A PRETROUTING -i eth0 -j IMQ

You will get kernel panic (I tested it with 2.4.20-ac1 and latest
IMQ/HTB).

Is this problem solved?

	Thomas