[LARTC] inspecting classified packets

Hello

If I want to see what packets (tcpdump-like) are classified within a class
(htb) what can I do ? :)

Like it would be nice to have any possibility to "mark" packets that go
through a class/qdisc and be able to filter/see them on the outgoing
interface with tools like tcpdump.

One solution I thought of is to make a "logging" qdisc module. Then attach
that qdisc to the class I want to monitor. Logging with printk is not very
nice so I am opened to any sugestion.

Thanks

Mihai RUSU

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of any company,
unless otherwise specifically stated.