[LARTC] IMQ and outgoing traffic.

Hello!
Configuring IMQ for egress traffic, it is not possible
to specify interfaces which we want use to shape.
iptables -t mangle -A POSTROUTING -j IMQ in effect direct
all packets to IMQ pseudo-device, independent from interface
the packet is going to out. How to specify, that we want to
send to IMQ only packet destined to eth0,eth1,eth2, but NOT
to eth3 ? My configuration is:
eth0,eth1,eth2 - local LANs, distributed traffic to various clients
eth3 - main internet connection (ADSL)
So, packets TO eth3 are not destined to IMQ, for them I want
to use separate HTB queue on this interface.