[LARTC] HTB and ARP

--=-Y2Yu2n2dZdNT/HsAtPe7

Hi,

I discover recently that the arp traffic is managed like any other flow.
So you get hang after a moment if you don't use a default class.

Is the any means to avoid this ? Not to have a default class is a way to
filter traffic ...

One would be to managed to class ARP request with tc but I don't know if
it is possible.

Thanks in advance,
--=20
=C9ric Leblond