[LARTC] HTB rate 0kbit

Hello,

	I would like to achieve this:
HTB qdisc with many classes. One class shouldn't have guaranteed
bandwidth, only ceil bandwidth -> if there is available bandwidth, the
this class can use it, but if everybody uses the whole bandwidth it should
get any bandwidth.
	I tryed this with HTB to set rate to 0 and ceil to the max value
(rate 0kbit ceil 1920kbit) - unfortunately I got error message :(

	Is it possible to have this configuration?

	Thanks in advance,
		Thomas