[LARTC] QoS (HTB) without IP address

Many Thanks Martin for your quick response !

Just another question about bridge (may be stupid)

For me it should work (I'll test it tomorrow)

Normally, a Nunux Box with bridge-utils doesn't require echo 1 >
/proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward ? (right ?)

But if I wat to manage it remotely, AND if I have NO ip available (cause
netmask is 255.255.255.252), can I have a third interface, not put it brctl
and assign an IP of the private network (IP from RFC 1918) normally the
bridge software should ignore it and I can put a nice Apache with RRD Tool,
with MRTG, with any other nice tool to monitor bandwith and connections ?

G.

Thanks in advance ...