QoS for real-time data on ADSL

Hello,

	I have an ADSL connection to ISP. Our config at the moment is 64k
upstream and 384 downstream. I would like to set up the upstream QoS
polixy/shaping for allowing real-time protocols, in my case VoIP (RTP).
	I would like to know what should you recommend to use (theoretical
solution possible based on experience :).
	I tryed CBQ and allow RTP packets to have the required bandwidth,
but while the delay is the most important parameter for RTP, the quality
was terrible (when I did full upload). Because of the required
minimum delay, I set up a PRIO queuing where I did 3 bands (1st: RTP, 2nd:
intercative e.g. SSH, 3rd: bulk traffic). Now the quality is acceptable.
(I put SFQ to those bands)
	My question is: is it possible to make better configuration for
real-time protocols (upling with narrow bandwidth)?

	Thanks in advance,
		Thomas