Re: Newbie: Installing Traffic Shaping

Thanks for your fast answers, Togan and Stef! My sample configuration
works now.

> Note that HTB is not there

Well, then I'll have to learn howto patch a kernel, because it's too
difficult without HTB.

> zcat /proc/config.gz will show you the config options set.

Thanks it works

> If you want to add things and then recompile the folowing command
> will make it as a kernel config file
> make cloneconfig

I'll try it.

> You may want to have a look at http://susefaq.sf.net/sectionkernel.html

Ok

If I'll have any further questions to htb, I'll ask you again ;-)...

--
Yours, sincerely
Christian Meier