"Fan-in/fan-out" tc filters?

Consider a Linux NAT-gateway on an ADSLlink providing internet for a
number of users, say, 100 or so.

I want to use WRR, perhaps with attached SFQs or similar, to make sure
every user get their fair share of download.

Atop, at the root, I'll place a HTB to limit bandwidth to make sure the
gw is the bottleneck to make shaping efficient.

How do I prioritize packets based on tc filters between the root HTB and
the WRR?

What I imagine is something like:

                    DEV

                 ---------
                 |  HTB  |              "Bottleneck"
                 ---------

              -------|--------
             /       |        \
            /        |         \
           /         |          \
       -------    -------    --------
       | LOW |    | MED |    | HIGH |   "Prio-bands"
       -------    -------    --------   (HTB, pfifo_fast, PRIO
           \         |          /        or the like)
            \        |         /
             \       |        /
              ----------------

                  -------
                  | WRR |
                  -------

              -------|--------
             /       |        \
            /        |         \
           /         |          \
       -------    -------    -------
       | SFQ |    | SFQ |    | SFQ |    x 100
       -------    -------    -------

I'd like to do that to make sure that the system overall favours
interactive traffic before "bulk". Games and other latency-dependant
traffic types must perform the best on the cost of ftp-download or similar.

Attaching pfifo_fast, PRIO or triple (low/medium/high priorities) HTB
qdiscs to the root is easy but it seems that it is impossible to attach
/one/ WRR afterwards.

How do I accomplish what I want to do?

--
Mvh. / Best regards,