Automatic keying IPSEC!

Lots of updates to the IPSEC documentation on http://lartc.org/howto/lartc.ipsec.html

The page lists 4 patches which should be applied to 2.5.47 and 1 patch to be
applied to the kame racoon Internet Key Exchange daemon. If these are all
applied, everything I throw at it works, modulo some annoying logmessages.

Especially new & cool is
http://lartc.org/howto/lartc.ipsec.automatic.keying.html and really cool is
doing this with SSL certificates:
http://lartc.org/howto/lartc.ipsec.automatic.keying.html#LARTC.IPSEC.X509

Anybody wanting to setup peering with me, let me know. Then you can view the
lartc.org pages securely :-)

Regards,

bert hubert

--