Fw: wondershaper kills eth0 :(

Hi,

When i do 'wshaper start' the interface i have defined stops routing
traffic for some reason.  It resumes routing when i do 'wshaper stop'.

I'm using debian stable (3.0 woody) with debian's default 2.4.18-686
kernel.

When I run the script I get no errors, and when I do a 'status',
everything looks correct.

Can ANYONE please give me a little insight as to what to do?

I have the variables set as follows:

DOWNLINK=1450
UPLINK=180
DEV=eth0

The machine is a NAT machine.  I'm using shorewall to handle the NAT
stuff for me.  But even with shorewall disabled, wshaper still fails.

Thank you for your help.

-Rob