2-NIC DMZ?

Hi all,

I have two static IPs from my ISP. I would like one of these IPs to be
directed to my desktop box all the time, and the other to be directed to a
DHCP-served NAT network. I've nearly gotten it working using iptables and
iproute2, but one problem is that i would like packets coming from my
desktop box via the firewall to be printed with my desktop's external IP.
They are currently being seen as from the NAT-hosted IP, which is the main
IP address of the firewall box's external NIC. My setup looks like this:

 DSL Bridge -> [eth0] Firewall [eth1] -> 8-port-switch -> static desktop
                                                        \-> (NAT cloud)

is it possible to send packets from the firewall looking like they came from
a different external IP address based on which internal IP they were routed
from? it seems to me it really should be possible to do ... just, how?

Thanks,
  -- Justin