答复: [LARTC] Announce: Backport QoS from 2.4to 2.2

Hi,
 HTB3 backport  from 2.4 to 2.2
 we have to use new tc tool for htb3 of 2.2

Where can i get the new iproute2 for 2.2 ?

thanks for your help

regards,

haipe

                    Julian Anastasov
                    <ja@ssi.bg>             ÊÕ¼þÈË£º     lartc <lartc@mailman.ds9a.nl>
                    ·¢¼þÈË£º                ³­ËÍ£º  diffserv-general@lists.sourceforge.net,
                    lartc-admin@mailm        jamal <hadi@cyberus.ca>
                    an.ds9a.nl              Ö÷Ì⣺   Announce: Backport QoS from 2.4 to
                                             2.2

                    2002-08-19 02:58

           Hello,

           I'm happy to announce a QoS Backport from 2.4 to 2.2.
This is unofficial DiffServ v9 release (a.k.a DS-9).

           This beta release includes some bugfixes after the last 2.2
release, known as DS-8, many files copied from 2.4.19, some definitions
and functions useful for keeping the interface for schedulers and
classifiers similar to the 2.4 one.

           I'm planning to apply all 2.4/2.5 QoS fixes to this DS-9
tree, so the result should be fully functional net schedulers
for 2.2. As there are still some 2.2 specific parts, any kind of
reports are useful (even the good ones :)).

           Any bugfixes and comments can be posted directly to me or
to the LARTC and/or DiffServ mailing lists.

Have fun!

DS-9 - QoS Backport from 2.4.19 to 2.2.21:
http://www.ssi.bg/~ja/ds9/

Changes between DS-8 and DS-9:
http://www.ssi.bg/~ja/ds9/Changelog.ds9

Regards