Re: tcng version 8z

raptor wrote:
> now that the alphabet has finished what next :")

I'll reset the letter and increment the number, so the next
version will be "9a" :-) There isn't really all that much
meaning in those version names, although I usually try to
avoid major destabilizing changes towards end-of-the-
alphabet releases.

The next things we'll see in 9* are the completion of
meta data classification for "tc", and caching for lookups
in external databases (see TODO). Then, I want to make
iflib_fastbit.c usable, and then being fading out all
the other junk in iflib_*. With a little luck, I'll also
figure out how to turn "." into an operator. Last but not
least, umlsim will eventually replace tcsim, but that's
still a bit in the future.

>... u can borrow from cyrilic alphabet so that u can have 3 more versions :"))

Thanks, I'll remember that when I run out of numbers :-)

- Werner