Re: 'sport' is good but 'dport'?

박정은 wrote:

>It never works .. !!   If I send to 23 port 50kbps  It receive 50kbps.. I have no idea ..
>
>Did I thought wrong?

You should read the FAQ / HOWTO again; it mentions that you can only
shape outgoing packets for a variety of reasons.  You can limit incoming
packets to some degree (not as well controlled, and somewhat pointless
in some cases) by dropping the packets you don't want however, with the
ingress filter.

--
Michael T. Babcock
C.T.O., FibreSpeed Ltd.