(no subject)

I want to know how I can put two statics default routes on a linux machine: one route with a preference inferior at the other in order to switch via the other when the first gateway fall, and if it's not possible -what I think- I want know how I can implement this with gateD.

Yahoo! Mail -- Une adresse @yahoo.fr gratuite et en français !