Iptables, SNAT/MASQ, Multiple gateways

I have a dual-homed firewall. It has 2 Internet connections, provided by
different ISPs (each with an associated IP address). The 2 Internet
connections are connected to the same physical interface. The 2 Internet
connections do NOT have equal bandwidth

How do I configure the SNAT/MASQ and ensure sharing of the gateways with
the correct ratio of usage and with the correct source IP address?

I know how to use the 'ip' commands to configure gateway sharing according
to my defined ratios and ensure that packets go out of the correct gateway
according to their source address.

However, I need to configure SNAT-ed or MASQ-ed in such a way that it
shares the gateways according to my defined ration and so that it sets the
source address correctly for the gateway. How do I do this?

Can someone please point me in the correct direction for the SNAT/MASQ
setup with iptables/iproute2?

Thanks!
Simon