Tune and tweak WonderShaper - How??

First, it is impossible for there to be LENDED without BORROWED.  (And
proper English would be LOANED not LENDED.)

Second, where is a (console, not X; we do not run X on our servers!!)
utility to determine what is happening so that one can set
WonderShaper's UPLINK and DOWNLINK and see immediately the effects?  In
other words, "how can I impress my friends if I can't even show them
that this works?" -- if it really does.

Third and last, where is 'man tc'?

(Aside:  It looks like this is not wrapping correctly even though I'm
set up to wrap at 72.  If so, I'll find a way to fix it.  Meanwhile,
please accept my apology.)

gypsy